Dear John R. Lewis Elementary Families,
Please accept my warmest welcome to the 2022-2023 school year! You can look forward to many new and exciting experiences and opportunities during your time here.
You can count on me to:
● Hold high expectations for all students and maintain a strong culture of learning
● Work every day with enthusiasm and diligence in service of Lewis’ mission
● Enforce school behavior expectations with consistency and respect for the dignity of each student
I will count on parents and guardians to:
● Send your child(ren) to school ready to be kind and enthusiastic learners
● Communicate daily with your child about their studies and school experiences
● Assist your child In taking increasing ownership of their learning
I will count on students to:
● Be curious and interested in the world around you
● Put forth your best effort in all classes and be engaged in your learning
● Conduct yourselves with dignity and demonstrate respect for all in service of Viking behavior expectations
I am a Lewis Viking.
I am a light.
I will learn and grow,
I will be good to others,
I will make the world a better place.
Please follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and the JPS app for frequent photos, information, and opportunities. I am excited to accompany you all on this new school journey!
John R. Lewis Elementary