The JPS Facilities Department
Jackson Public Schools has many campus locations available for educational events and community use. Please contact Stacey Maynard in the Facilities Office at (517) 841-2162. To download an Application for Use of JPS Facilities Form, click here.Facilities is located in the JPS Operation Center at 1401 North Brown St., next to Hunt SchoolPhone: (517) 841-2162, Fax: (517) 768-5925
The JPS Facilities Department:
- Provides services to 18 facilities consisting of 1,124,823 square feet, covering 204 acres.
- Monitors and improves the district's physical operations, including the Maintenance/Custodial program.
- Implements and monitors the Energy Management program.
- Maintains the schedules and activities of buildings, grounds and athletic fields.
- Serves as a liaison with contractors, representatives, and service providers for Facilities projects.
- Maintains district compliance of applicable government regulations and laws.
- Coordinates responses fo after-hour emergency calls and maintains appropriate security and fire alarm systems.