Skip To Main Content

Logo Image

Logo Title

Free & Reduced Meal Application & Information

Download & Print:

ENGLISH      Household Information Report (HIR) and Instructions (2022-23)

SPANISH      Household Information Report (HIR) and Instructions (2022-23)

ENGLISH       Letter to all JPS Housholds

SPANISH       Letter to All JPS Households

Information on how the HIR impacts students and families here at JPS.

For families with students at any JPS school.  Need help - call (517) 841-2690.  

Special Diet Accomodation

If your child has dietary allergies, please have a medical professional fill out this form and submit it to the Food Swervice Office at 1401 N. Brown St., Jackson, MI  49202.  Questions?  Please call our office at (517) 841-2172 and speak with Gerri Craddock, Office Manager.

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992.

Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:


U.S. Department of Agriculture

Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights

1400 Independence Avenue, SW

Washington, D.C. 20250-9410


(202) 690-7442


This institution is an equal opportunity provider.

SPANISH VERSION - Haga clic aqui para obtener la version en espanol de la actual aplicacion de comida gratis y reducida.

If you are having trouble viewing the document, you may download the document.