Michigan's Mighty Meals Information
Michigan's Mighty Meals
This school year (2021-2022), every student can eat a school meal -
a Michigan's Mighty Meal - at no cost.
Michigan's Mighty Meals provide every student with healthy, delicious food to fuel
their day, whether learning at school or remotely at home.
Multiple meals are available each school day - all at no cost
- Breakfast, lunch, snack, and supper may be offered.
- Contact your school to learn which meals are available and check the menu.
Balanced, nutritious meals ensure students are ready to learn
- Michigan's Mighty Meals offer a nutritious variety of meals so every student can find something they like to eat.
- Visit your school's website to check the menu.
- Eating Michigan's Mighty Meals does not impact a student's eligibility for P-EBT, SNAP, or other benefits.
Michigan's Mighty Meals can help your family, school, and community
- Michigan's Mighty Meals can save all families time and money.
- Lower your grocery bill and spend less time preparing meals every day.
- Eating school meals can help your school secure funding and resources to give students better overall educational experiences.
- Michigan's Mighty Meals support Michigan farmers, local growers, and the local economy.
To stay up to date or learn more, opt-in to our emails or texts.
Click link above
|Student Breakfast - K-12||Free|
|Student Lunch - K-12||Free|
|Student and Adult milk||$0.50|